SCPHD Supplemental Nutrition Program WIC – Bellevue
117 East Ash Street Bellevue, ID
Is info on this listing outdated? Are you owner of this business? Register and claim it now.
WIC is a Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children.
WIC may be able to help you if:
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or recently had a baby
- You have an infant or child under 5 years of age
- You meet WIC’s income guidelines
- You live in Idaho
WIC provides qualified applicants with:
- Healthy foods
- Health screenings
- Health and nutrition information
- Help from licensed registered dietitians
- Breastfeeding information and support
- Referrals to health and social services